My nerdy blog :) The greatest place on the internet for funny/epic nerdy stuff.
Tagged by scream-hallelujah
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your favourite article of clothing and why?
Hmmm. Right now, I think it might be my purple skater dress, it’s fun to twirl in. :3
2. Who do you consider your best friend(s)?
Not really sure, I used to just have a couple of best friends and right now I have a lot of friends but I’m not sure if any are that level of friendship.
3. What activities would your best night ever consist of?
Hanging out with all my friends, going to a gig, meeting some awesome people, being happy and knowing that I don’t need to get up in the morning.
4. What band/artist can you absolutely not stand and why?
I’m not sure if there is one, I tend avoid the terrible stuff without properly hearing it.
5. What makes your favourite holiday so special to you (birthdays don’t count, guys)?
Christmas is wonderful because you get to give people things and that’s fun.
6. On the subject of birthdays, what is the best birthday-related memory you have?
Is it bad that I can think of the worst ones immediately but struggle to think of the best? My last two birthdays were pretty amazing. 18th I met a lot of friends that I still know and 19th I saw Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy radio show live. I think the best birthday memories would be from when I was in primary and the brilliant party games we played that were probably only played in our family. Fireworks (extreme pass the parcel), the string game, dares in balloons… I want to play them again so bad.
7. What is one thing you’ve never done but would love to experience?
I’m stuck between travelling the world and going to a Green Day gig.
8. What is your favourite picture of all time? It can be a picture of you, of you with your friends, a random picture you’ve taken, or anything you found on the internet.
Possibly my current desktop picture, from when I met Emily’s Army in Nottingham in July.
9. Who do you look up to the most and why?
I respect people who treat the world a lot better than the world treated them the most. Like they’ve been through shit and are still being nice to people, that’s lovely. Emilie Autumn is an amazing woman, if I must pick.
10. What is one thing you’re super passionate about? Geek out about it here. (I’m looking forward to seeing some interesting rants.)
There’s more than one thing I am passionate about. I’d say Chemistry but it’s exam time so I feel like I know nothing. But how amazing is it that the whole world, everything that you know, is made up of these tiny building blocks. I can get a little too excited about just watching a precipitate form or thermochromic compounds. omfg
11. What is your biggest pet peeve of all time?
When people take more effort to say something that will actually exclude entire groups of people, like “looking attractive to the opposite sex”.
I’m tagging: anyone who reads this and knows my name.
My questions for you:
1. What are the best and worst presents you have ever received?
2. What was the last film you watched? Rant about it.
3. How would you spend £1 million if you had to give it all to other people?
4. Where do you want to go before you die?
5. Do you have any internet friends? Have you met any?
6. What was the last text you sent?
7. Do you have a favourite element? If not, go pick one now.
8. How many signed things do you have? Talk about how awesome they are and how you go them. If you have none, make up a story.
9. Describe your favourite game (board/card/computer) and who you would most like to play it with.
10. Write a haiku about your day.
11. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
It’s okay the panic is over I was allowed to submit the essay and get it marked so glad